Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sistine Chapel

The Sistine Chapel is the greatest masterpiece arround the world.The meaning of this piece of art is simply huge because it shows us the creation of the world by God. I saw this masterpiece the first time in the school when I was 14, then i became an addicted to the Renassaince's subjects. I believe in God, and this piece of art was really important to me because it mix the human skills at art and the ''job'' of God creating us. The paintings on the ceiling were decoreted by Michelangelo,Raphael and Botticelli, to me this artist were with Leonardo the greatest at this time. An other important topic was the skills of this artist, for example Michelangelo was painter, sculptor,architect and engineer. In 2006 I flew to Italy and finally my dream come true. I visit a lot of towns and cities, including Rome and Firenze, to finally arrive at the Sistine Chapel. The sensation of been there was amazing because I felt a lot of happiness and joy.

1 comment:

  1. That's a very beautiful piece of art... I'm agree with you, Leonardo, Raphael, Michael Angel and a lot of italian painters in the fiftheen century were few of the greatest artist of all time...
    Nice choice ;)

    ReplyDelete