Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The blog

The English and the different languages have only one effective way to achieve a
good level of knowledge, using it. The English has a lot of ways to using it, you used it all days, for example when you turn a mp3 player on it maybe said ‘’hello’’ in the screen. The same mp3 player could has songs in English, a lot of texts in the university are written in English. The conclusion is that if you want the contact with this languages is so easy. But now we have a problem ¿how can I improve my skills? the answer is easy too, if you have the contact with the idiom it is only a step in your process, the second one could be the Blog. The Blog to me means a perfect form to use the idiom, is not only a responsibility to complete a number of words in English is a good way to improve my skills in English.
In other way, the use of the blog is not a joke to me, it's good to my development of english skills.
I enjoy every time with my blog, it's like a religion to me every time to post with the topics of the class.
The experience was unbelievable to me because it was my first blog and my first experience blogging.
The blog is a good form to express your feelings and ideas to every one who wants to read your blog.
The advantages are a lot. I've just said only two or tree but the blog has many ones.

1 comment:

  1. Blogging has been like a religion? Unbelievable? Well, I'm glad you came to feel more comfortable with the process. Good luck next semester!

    correction:
    *There is only* one effective way to achieve a
    good level of knowledge *in English and other languages:* using it.

    ReplyDelete