Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My ideal job

This kind of question is really difficult to me, because I think that a lot of jobs could be my ideal job, for example to be a professional soccer player or an important politician I don't know.
This kind of decision makes us grow up in our develop to become a man or a women but when you find the way to solve it your life is getting better, with a target all is easier. Nowadays I think that my future is related with the foreign affairs. My ideal job is related with the diplomacy, with the relations between two or more countries. I dream with become ambassador of Chile. I know that is a huge dream but with effort impossible is nothing, like adidas said. The skills that an ambassador need are for example: knowladge in a lot of topics(economy,policy,culture)differents lenguages,empathy. I think that I could be a good ambassor because I have the motivation to defend the interest of my country, I speak German and English( I think so) and I want it.
This job is very difficult to ''find'' because the ambassor depends of the election of the president of Chile, it means that you must be part of the same political party or coalition that the president represents. To conclude I can say that this kind of jobs are really special because a little number of people can be part of this kind of activities, to me this job means a dream and a target.

No comments:

Post a Comment