Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My notebook


My favorite piece of technology is my notebook. I used to have problems with my sister because both want to use the computer, the solution was that my father buy me a new notebook. It's not a spectacular piece of technology, but i can do all what i need, for example send e-mails or read some papper, what else, maybe MSN. The last week my father could buy it. Nowadays i use it all days,beause it's too necessary in the university to know all the information about class. I like it because is small and quick to review the e-mails. My life would be the same if i don't have it, maybe i must stay more here in the university but is easier with the notebook. Other adventage is the internet conection, usually at home i need to use a modem or something like that but with the notebook i only need a wifi conection,it's too easy and fast.To conclude i can say that i like my notebook because is great to have one, all is faster and easier with one.

No comments:

Post a Comment