Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Career

I'm studing this subject because I want to become a diplomatic ambassador to represent my country around the world. The job of our career is be a help to the government and do all the different stuff that the government ask us for, obviously the stuff that support to the improvement of the people's conditions, for example a good administration of the public money or a good disposition to serve the people. I think that the most important tool that a public administrator needs is a good disposition, because our job is to serve the peoples problems and if you don't any intention to help to solve the people's problems the public administrator don't have any sence. My favorite subjects are the foreign affairs, but what it means? the foreign affairs are the study of international relation between different countrys around the world. I think that future of the world depend on the foreign affairs. To conclude i can say that i'm very happy with this carrer.

No comments:

Post a Comment